The so called “kristallnacht” is a jew mafia fraud – and it’s easy to prove!

Watch this video that shows synagogues in Germany that is burning. Notice first how big … no … how Gigantic they all are. Next notice where those synagogues are located, right in the city center – right next to houses where german was living. 


Any civilian german caught with torching a house would be severe punished. Any SA or other german soldier torching houses in big city would probably be shot. There is no way that Hitler and Co would have allowed that synagogues en mass to be torched in Germanys biggest cities. Period.


No, the simple truth here is that the jew mafia torched every single synagogue in Germany 1938! That is the truth. What you have to understand is we are dealing with the branch of the jew mafia called Zionism. Most people don’t know the first thing about zionism so lets look at the history of zionism.


The main idea is that every jew one day shall return to Israel. The religious judaism says that shall happen when God says so. The zionist says: We can’t wait for God, we have to do it ourself. Most jews at this time late 1890 rejected zionism as blasphemy, against God’s will.


The zionist where few but extremely influential. The zionist got it their way, israel is proof of that, but the zionist had one major problem: Very few jews did want to go to Palestine. The first zionist settlement in Palestine in 1880, payed for by Edmund Rothschild, see Encyclopedia Judaica from 1971. Some few jews did go to Palestine in wawes from 1880 to 1920, but 80 percent or more returned to where they came from or moved on to a new country.


Most jews did NoT want to “return” to Palestine and the few that tried left after a short while. The zionist jew mafia diden’t doing well but they where totally dedicated to the zionist cours, to colonise Palestine with jews.


What you have to understand that the zionist jew mafia lacks any sympathies for jews who diden’t want to go to Palestine. “One Cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland” ….Izaak Greenbaum


jews against

What you have to understand is that a jew who diden’t want to go to Palestine was of no value whatsoever to the zionist jew mafia. The jews in Germany did not want to go to Palestine. If the zionist jew mafia could make one jew go to Palestine by burning down the biggest synagogoue in Germany, guess what, the zionist jew mafia would torch that synagogoue, and that is what the zionist jew mafia did November 9 1938 in Germany.


I consequent write the JEW MAFIA, not the jews as in all the jews, and that is because not all the jews are moving as one body, not all jews are mafia, but the jews that belongs to the jew mafia has NO limit to what they are prepared to do in the name of the “course”. The jew mafia do NoT hesitate one second to kill other innocent jews that has nothing whatsoever to do with the deed.


Just look up SS Patria and King David Hotel in Jerusalem. A jew mafia kills innocent jews. The zionist jew mafia did this – not the german people or the “Naaazzzis”.


“Kristallnacht- German pogrom of 1938” – o5:20 video


Video Click Here

Published in: on November 25, 2008 at 3:50 am  Comments (2)  

The URI to TrackBack this entry is:

RSS feed for comments on this post.

2 CommentsLeave a comment

  1. Kristallnacht is a jewish fraud

    Circumstances leading up to Kristallnacht
    On November 7 1938, Herschel Grynszpan – a 17-year-old unemployed Jew funded by the Jewish activist group LICRA – walked into the German embassy in Paris and shot Ernst vom Rath, a German diplomat, five times, killing him. Grynszpan was arrested at the scene and taken to a police station. Although he was a totally obscure Polish Jew with no money and no apparent supporters, one of France’s most famous lawyers, Moro Giafferi, appeared at the police station a few hours after the shooting and told the police that he was Grynszpan’s attorney. Moro Giafferi was the legal counsel of the LICRA, which was founded in Paris in 1933 by the Jew Bernard Lecache and operated as a militant propaganda organization. In February 1936, Giafferi represented the Jew David Frankfurter who had shot and killed Wilhelm Gustloff, the head of the Swiss branch of the German National Socialist Party. During the subsequent trial it was clearly established that Frankfurter had been a hired murderer with backed by LICRA. Grynszpan was never charged. 

The beginnings of the riots
    On 8 November 1938, a day before the Crystal Night riots, strange persons suddenly appeared in several small towns in Hessen near the French-German border. They went to important officials in these towns and asked them what actions were being planned against the Jews, which didn’t make any sense to the officials. The strangers acted as if they were shocked to hear this. They shouted and complained that something had to be done against the Jews and then, without further explanation, they disappeared. The officials regarded the strangers as crazy anti-Semites and promptly forgot about the incidents – until the next evening. 

Next evening, two men, dressed as SS members, went to an SA Standartenfuehrer (Colonel) and ordered him to destroy the nearby synagogue, oblivious to the fact that the SS and SA were completely separate organizations, and an SS member would never have tried to give orders to an SA unit. These two men obviously did not know about the distinctions of German authority. The SA Standartenfuehrer rejected the demands of the self-styled SS men and reported the incident to his superiors. 

Several district and local Party leaders (Kreisleiters and Ortsgruppenleiters) were awakened from their sleep in the middle of the night by telephone calls. Someone claiming to be from the regional Party headquarters or the regional Party propaganda bureau (Gauleitung or Gaupropagandaleitung) would ask what was happening in the official’s town or city. If the Party official answered “Nothing, everything is quiet,” the telephone caller would then say in German slang that he had received an order to the effect that the Jews were going to get it tonight and that the respective official should carry out the order. In most cases the Party leader, disturbed from his sleep, did not even understand what had happened. Some simply dismissed the call as a joke and went back to bed. 

Others called back the office from where the telephone voice had pretended to be calling. If they managed to reach someone in charge, they were often told that nobody knew anything about such a call. But if they reached only a lower official they were often told: “Well, if you got that order, you’d better go ahead and do what you were told.” These telephone calls caused considerable confusion. All this came out months later during the trials conducted by the Supreme Party Court. The Chief Judge concluded that in every case a misunderstanding had arisen in one link or other of the chain of command. But when they were confronted with apparently genuine orders to organize demonstrations against the Jews that night, most of the Party leaders had simply not known what to do. 

The riots underway
    When the provocateurs realized that their efforts were not working with local officials, they changed their tactics. They tried to directly incite the people in the streets. In another town, for example, two men appeared at the market place and began making speeches to the people there, trying to incite them against the Jews. Eventually some people did indeed storm the synagogue, but by then the two provocateurs had, of course, disappeared. Similar incidents occurred in several towns. Unidentified strangers suddenly appeared, gave speeches, started throwing stones at windows, stormed Jewish buildings, schools, hospitals and synagogues, and then disappeared. 

These unusual incidents had already started on the 8th of November, before Ernst vom Rath was dead. Rath’s death was only reported late on the evening of the 9th. It should be clear that the death of vom Rath was not the reason for the Crystal Night riots. 

The pattern of seemingly sporadic anti-Jewish incidents in small towns, followed only later by a carefully planned outburst in many large cities throughout Germany, clearly suggests the work of a centrally organized group of well-trained agents. Well organized and widespread incidents began on the evening of 9 November. Groups of generally five or six young men, armed with bars and clubs, went down the streets smashing store windows. They were not Jew-hating SA men, enraged over the murder of a German diplomat. They operated too methodically to have been motivated by anger. They carried out their work without any apparent emotion. Even shortly after the Crystal Night, many leading Party officials suspected that the entire affair had been centrally coordinated. Nonetheless, it was their destruction that encouraged some individuals from the lowest social classes to become a mob and continue the destruction. Significantly, even Hermann Graml, the only West German historian who has written in detail about the Crystal Night, carefully distinguished between provocateurs and people who were simply carried away by their emotions and spontaneously took part in the riot and destruction. 

The “official” version is that “all” synagogues were demolished and that “all” shop windows were destroyed. Aside from this vague description, one is given almost no details. 

Jews not fazed
    The official version is that during the Crystal Night riots, all Jews were frightened and meekly accepted whatever happened to them, watching the destruction of their property with no resistance. However, many Jews and their German neighbors fought together against the attackers, pushing them down staircases. Street mobs were beaten up and chased away in more than one case. 

Police and Party officials were generally on the side of the Jews. Some Jewish community leaders went to police stations the next morning and asked the police to investigate the damage done to their synagogues. The resulting police reports are still available in the files today. 

Jews weren’t fazed by the attacks. Contrary to what we have been told, most Jews were not directly affected by these events. In Berlin, for example, all of the teachers and pupils of the city’s largest Jewish school, which served the entire Berlin area, appeared in their classes the next morning without having noticed anything unusual during the previous night. Heinemann Stern, the Jewish principal of that school, wrote in his postwar memoirs that he noticed a burning synagogue on his way to the school on the morning after the Crystal Night, but he thought it was just an accidental fire. It was only after he arrived at the school that he received a telephone call informing him of the destruction of the previous night. He then went on with his classes of the day and only during the first recess did he take the trouble to inform the entire student body about what had happened. 

However, Jewish historians wrote: “Every single Jew was beaten, chased, robbed, insulted and humiliated. The SA tore the Jews from their beds, mercilessly beat them in their apartments and then … chased them almost to death … Blood flowed everywhere.” 

In the wake of the Crystal Night riots, almost everyone wanted to know who the culprits were. Dr. Goebbels expressed his suspicion that a secret organization must have instigated the entire affair. He simply could not believe that anything so well organized could have been a spontaneous popular outburst. 

Apparently to avoid internal wrangling and the harm that this would do to their public image, an investigation to determine the instigators never took place. Hitler believed that Dr. Goebbels, his closest confidant and the one man he could never abandon, had been the instigator. 

The only persons actually punished were individual SA men who had participated directly in the pogrom and been accused in German courts of murder, assault, looting or other criminal acts by Jewish or German witnesses to these crimes. But before any of these cases ever actually came to trail, Hitler issued a special decree ordering the postponement of all such cases until after the accused individuals were first prosecuted by the Supreme Party Court, an internal court concerned with discipline within the National Socialist Party organization. 

Why was the 9th of November chosen?
    On 9 November 1923, a movement led by Adolf Hitler, Erich von Ludendorff (a leading First World War General) and two major figures in the Bavarian government tried to depose the legal government and take control, but this uprising was put down and 16 rebels shot next to the Feldherrnhalle, a famous old monument building in central Munich. Accordingly, the 9th of November had been commemorated every year since 1933 as the memorial day for the martyred heroes of the National Socialist movement. Adolf Hitler and the Party veterans, as well as all of the Gauleiters (regional Party leaders) met every year in Munich for the occasion. Hitler would usually deliver a speech to a select audience of Party veterans at the famous Buergerbraeukeller restaurant on the evening of the 8th. 

On the morning of the 9th, Hitler and his veteran comrades would reenact the 1923 “March to the Feldherrnhalle.” On the evening of the 9th, Hitler always held an informal dinner at the Old Town Hall (“Alte Rathaus”) with old comrades as well as all the Gauleiters. At midnight, young men who were about to enter the SS and the SA were sworn in at the Feldherrnhalle. All of the Gauleiters and other guests participated in this very solemn ceremony. After it was over they left Munich and returned to their homes throughout the Reich. It should now be clear why the 9th of November was chosen…all of the Gauleiters would be away from their home offices on this day, leaving the actual decision-making responsibilities that were normally carried out by the Gauleiters to lower-ranking individuals with less experience. 

Between 8 and 10 November, subordinate officials stood in for the Gauleiters who were either in Munich or en route to or from the annual commemoration there. This temporary transfer of decision-making authority is very important because it contributed to much of the subsequent confusion and thus helped the provocateurs. Another contributing factor was the fact that no one expected any trouble. At that time Germany was one of the most peaceful countries in the world. 

What was Goebbels doing?
    It was only during dinner at the Old Town Hall that the first sporadic reports of riot and destruction reached Munich from some of the Gauleiter’s home offices. At the same time it was learned that Ernst vom Rath had died in Paris from his wounds. After the dinner was over, Hitler left at about 9 p.m. and returned to his apartment. Dr. Goebbels then stood up and spoke briefly about the latest news. He informed the audience that vom Rath had died and that, as a result, anti-Jewish demonstrations had spontaneously broken out in two or three places. Goebbels was renowned for his passionate and inspiring speeches. But what he gave that evening was not a speech at all but only a short and very informal announcement. He suggested that the Gauleiters and the head of the SA, Viktor Lutze, should contact their home offices to make sure that peace and order were being maintained. 

Jews claim that Goebbels started the Crystal Night pogrom with a fiery speech on that evening of 9 November! This was not possible. His speech, given after 9 p.m. on the evening of 9 November, could not have incited a “pogrom” which had already begun the day before when the first provocateurs appeared at municipal and Party offices to persuade officials to take action against the Jews. 

As Gauleiter for Berlin, Dr. Goebbels had no authority outside of Berlin. Although he was also the Propaganda Minister of the German government, this did not give him any authority over Party officials. Furthermore, he had no authority whatsoever over the SA or the SS. 

Goebbels understood the riots damaged the Reich’s international standing. Of all the National Socialist leaders, Dr. Goebbels would have understood better than anyone else the immense damage that an anti-Jewish pogrom would cause for Germany. On the morning of 10 November, when he first learned about the extent of the damage and destruction of the previous night, he was furious and shocked at the stupidity of those who had participated. 

Orders to stop the pogrom
    The Gauleiters and the SA commander phoned their respective home offices to order their subordinates to do everything necessary to maintain peace and order. They emphasized that under no circumstances must anyone take part in any demonstrations. These telephone instructions were written down at the home offices by whoever was on duty. The orders from each Gauleiter were then passed on by telex to other offices within the Gau or district. These telex messages are still in various records files and are available to anyone who wishes to examine them. 

While the Gauleiters were calling their home offices, the head of the SA, Viktor Lutze, ordered all of his immediate subordinates, the SA Gruppenfuehrers, who were together with him in Munich, to call their home offices as well. Lutze ordered that under no circumstances could SA men take part in any demonstrations against Jews, and that the SA was to intervene to stop any demonstrations already in progress. 

As a result of these strict orders, SA men began to guard Jewish stores that very night wherever windows had been broken. There is no doubt about this order by Lutze because we have the postwar court testimony of several witnesses confirming it. The SS and the police were given similar orders to restore peace and order. 

Himmler ordered Reinhard Heydrich to prevent all destruction of property and to protect Jews against demonstrators. The telex communication of this order still exists. It is in the files of the International Military Tribunal in Nuremberg. However, during the Nuremberg trial this telex order was presented in three different forms, with forged amendments to change the original meaning. 

Adolf Hitler joined the midnight celebration at the Feldherrnhalle. It was only after he returned to his apartment about one o’clock in the morning that he learned about the demonstrations which had been taking place in Munich, during which one synagogue had been set on fire. He was furious and immediately ordered the police chief of Munich to come see him. Hitler told him to immediately stop the fire and to make sure that no other outrages took place in Munich. He then called various police and Party officials throughout the Reich to learn the extent of these demonstrations. Finally, he ordered a telex message sent to all Gauleiter offices. It read: “By express order from the very highest authority, arson against Jewish businesses or other property must in no case and under no circumstances take place.” Synagogues were not specifically mentioned, apparently because Hitler was still unaware of the burning of synagogues, apart from the one in Munich. 

How did the SA get involved despite the orders from its own leaders?
According to the records, at least three of the 28 SA Groups did not obey the orders of SA chief Lutze. Instead, they sent out their men to destroy synagogues and Jewish buildings. In effect they did precisely the opposite of what Lutze had ordered. What actually happened is clear from the testimony and evidence presented at postwar trials against former SA men accused of participating in the riot. 

The trials, held between 1946 and 1952, were based to a large extent on the report of SA Brigade 50 chief Karl Lucke, which begins: “On 10 November 1938, at 3 o’clock in the morning, I received the following order: ‘By order of the Gruppenfuehrer, all Jewish synagogues within the Brigade district are to be immediately blown up or set on fire’.” Lucke then included in his report a listing of synagogues which had been destroyed by members of his Brigade. This report has been cited by the prosecution at the Nuremberg Tribunal and by practically all of the consensus historians ever since as proof that the SA was given orders to destroy Jewish stores and synagogues. 

Lutze ordered the Group leaders to contact their home offices to stop all anti-Jewish demonstrations. Fust, along with the other SA leaders, did just that. He called his office in Mannheim and passed on the orders he had received from Lutze. The man who was on duty that night at the Mannheim SA office telephone and who received Fust’s order confirmed that he understood it and then hung up. But he never passed on the order he had received. Instead, he transmitted precisely the opposite order. 

The normal procedure would have been for the man on duty at the telephone to immediately call the deputy group leader, Lucke, who was in nearby Darmstadt. But instead he called SA Oberfuehrer (senior colonel) Fritsch and asked him to come to the office. Fritsch had a reputation for not being particularly clever. When he arrived, the man who had received the telephone call showed him a small paper slip with a few notes on it which said that the synagogues within the Mannheim SA Group district were to be destroyed. 

The man who had received the call explained to Fritsch that the order had just arrived from Munich. Slow-minded as he was, Fritsch did not know what to do and called the local Kreisleiter (district Party leader) and his deputy. These two men then arrived at the SA office and discussed the situation, while at the same time the telephone duty man notified other SA leaders, but still not the deputy Group leader Lucke. In the meantime the small paper slip disappeared and the SA men now arriving at the headquarters met only the Kreisleiter, who told them about the order which he thought had come from Munich. No one asked for any further confirmation. The SA men then left to begin the destruction. Hours later, when the whole action was almost finished, the telephone guard finally called Deputy Group Leader Lucke and passed on the false order. He also informed Lucke that the action had already been going on for several hours. Since it was almost all over by this time, Lucke also neglected to ask for confirmation of the order. It was already 3 o’clock in the morning. Lucke then alerted the Standartenfuehrer of his Brigade and carried out the destruction within the Darmstadt district. 

At 8 o’clock the next morning, Lucke sat down and wrote the report which was later cited at the Nuremberg Tribunal. In fact, as already shown, there was no order to commit arson or carry out destruction against any Jewish property from the Gruppenfuehrer in Munich, but only from the telephone guard. Who he was remains a mystery. During the postwar trials against members of this SA unit, none of the judges asked for the name or identity of this telephone guard. This mysterious man was very probably an agent for those who were actually behind the entire Crystal Night Affair. 

The Fine Imposed on the Jews
    German government and Party officials were furious about what had happened. Hermann Goering, who was responsible for Germany’s economy, complained that it would be impossible to replace the special plate glass of the broken store windows because it was not manufactured in Germany. It had to be imported from Belgium and would cost a great deal of precious foreign currency. 

Because of the Jewish boycott against German goods, the Reich was short of foreign exchange currency. Goering therefore decided that because this shortage was caused by the Jews, it was they who would have to pay for the broken glass. He imposed a fine of one billion Reichsmarks on the German Jews. 

It was certainly unjust to force Jews to pay for damage which they had not caused. Goering understood this. However, in private he justified the fine by citing the fact that the 1933 Jewish declaration of war against Germany was proclaimed in the name of the millions of Jews throughout the world. Therefore, they could now help their co-religionists in Germany bear the consequences of the boycott. It should also be pointed out that only German Jews with assets of more than 5,000 Reichsmarks in cash had to contribute to the fine. In 1938, when prices were very low, 5,000 Reichsmarks was a small fortune. The Reich confiscated all insurance payments that were to have been paid to Jews whose businesses and homes were looted or destroyed, and the Jewish owners were made personally responsible for the cost of all repairs. 

1) Ingrid Weckert. ‘Crystal Night’ 1938: The great Anti-German spectacle. Paper Presented to the Sixth International Revisionist Conference.

  2. Top of page – Click here ➻ ➻ ➻

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: